Mission:To provide a foundation for a life-long love of reading.
Media Center Rules:
1. Put all trash in the trash can.
2. Use a quiet voice.
3. Place books in proper places (remember to use your shelf marker).
4. Return your books on time.
5. Be considerate of others.
6. ENJOY YOUR VISIT!
Kindergarten students check out one book each week. Students in Grades 1 and 2 may check out two books. Books are due one week from check out date. Students are not charged fines for over-due books.
Book Care Tips:
- Have a special place for keeping your book.
- Never write or draw in a book.
- Turn pages with care--do not lick fingers when turning pages.
- Keep hands clean.
- Keep out of reach of animals and babies.
- Use a bookmark--do not fold down the corners, put the book face down, or use anything thicker than a bookmark to mark your place.
- Be careful of books in the rain--put in a plastic bag.
- Keep books away from food and drinks.